Monday, July 4, 2011
* Never, ever let the Flag touch the ground
* The blue ground with stars should always be displayed to the left unless from a pole where it can be seen from all sides.
* The flag should be displayed outdoors only between sunrise and sunset unless properly illuminated.
* The flag of the United States should always be displayed higher or at equal level to other flags when in the U.S.
* At the first note of 'The Star Spangled Banner", our national anthem, everyone should show respect by facing the flag, standing at attention, remove hats and place their right hand over their heart. It makes me cringe when I see people at parades and ball games not getting to their feet to show respect for our flag. That's just the way I am.
Posted by Miz T. at 10:23 AM