Friday, December 25, 2009

Remember His message...


Wishing all my friends and family near and far a blessed and peaceful day. Take a moment during your celebrations with family to remember that this day is based on Christ's birth and his messages of generosity to those less fortunate, forgiveness and love for all. Try to bring the true spirit of the holiday's meaning into your life this year. God bless you and take care of you. Hugs, Lauri

The sheep in the picture was a gift from my friend Diane on Wool Snippets and it's precious! I made the "feather tree" from wool that I dyed. I am planning to spend a quiet afternoon rug hooking, and within a few days should be able to call my "Old Glory" rug complete. We shall see!

6 comments:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Hi Lauri ~ nice to see you back! I'll have to try snow dying! Have a great day! It will be like a zoo here ~ no hooking for me! Merry CHristmas!

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful tree and sheep.
I hope you have a nice quiet day and enjoy your hooking.

Hugs to you both

Debbie

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Merry Christmas! The feather tree is just perfect.

Joanne said...

Your tree came out great! Love the stand you are using. great sheep too! Have a wonderful season!

Rag-a-Muffin Collectibles said...

Merry Christmas Miz, enjoy your hooking time. I love the tree.
God Bless.
Colleen

Ter'e said...

Peace abounds at your home! I just love the tree and that darling sheep. Can't wait to see the new rug.
Happy New Year.