Thursday, August 7, 2008

Playing

As you can see I've been playing with the background on my blog and learning more about how I can personalize my page. I think these colors are more suitable for my tastes.


Have you ever had a favorite photograph? This is one of mine that I thought I'd share. It is a picture of my Mother when she was a teen in the 1940's. I have always thought it was a special scene, and I love her dress and almost bare feet. Rather risky in a pasture as you never know what you might encounter! Mom passed away in the 1970's, and I'm lucky that I have some special momento's with which to remember her. If you ever want to see a close up of any photo on my blog you should be able to simply click on the image.


1 comment:

Trudy said...

Love the picture of your Mom Lauri, and I am loving the autumn theme for your blog:)