Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Rainbow alert!











Today was quite hectic at work. All day I was looking forward to getting back to our quiet home and enjoying a relaxing evening. On the long drive home the skies opened up and a deluge of rain engulfed my car. Within a few more miles I was in the middle of a serious lightening and thunder storm. The commute seemed much longer than the usual 45 minutes. Just after I entered our driveway...the sun's rays lit part of the sky. A rainbow appeared...then another above it. Gosh...it's good to be home...and I am blessed. Here are some photo's I took of our backyard a few minutes ago.

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Hey Lauri...a double rainbow...how beautiful! God is great, hey??

Jacque.

Miz T. said...

Absolutely Jacque! He has a way of surprising us when we least expect it...and need it most!

JoJo said...

Beautiful pictures of those rainbows, Lauri. I think God was smiling at you and saying hi. A perfect end to a long, hard day at work.

cranberry creek herbs said...

such beautiful pictures miz. rainbows have become my sign from kelsy! hugs to you my friend!